Thursday, August 25, 2011

The Wavves and I Just Want My Pants Back

A little news on this dreary day.

"I Just Want My Pants Back" is a new show that is being produced by MTV. You dirty minds. Earlier today, MTV announced that Nathan Williams of the San Diego band, the Wavves, will be producing the soundtrack for this show. Here's the announcement on Billboard. "I Just Want My Pants Back" is based on a book by David J. Rosen about young adults trying to find their way in life. Yes. Um, this story sounds a little too familiar.

Anyway, congrats to Nathan and the Wavves! Some good news to bounce off Mother Nature's wrath that is impeding on their concert tonight. Still no word if it's still on. But Hurricane Irene still plans to make her grand entrance.

FYI: The Wavves will also be playing at the QuikSilverPro Festival at Long Beach on Sept. 1st. See you there ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment