Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Trombone Shorty and Orleans Ave at the Box 9/13/11

Good. Grief.

I was looking forward to getting a pair of tickets to Trombone Shorty's performance at the Box in October. Silly me didn't want to pay the crazy handling fee, holding fee and pay-us-more fee online. So I decided to just go and pick them up at the box office. Tickets went on sale on Friday, 8/19/11. I went on the following Monday. Lady at the register said, "Oh, I don't think we sell it here." "Wait, just kidding! No, it's sold out." Whaaaaaaat? Sorry, guys. If you didn't get them by Sunday then you're out of luck, too.

I was so ... lost! When did they get that popular? I mean, it's a great thing, haha. I inquired about their tour schedule and was told that they are looking into adding NYC performances at the end of this year or early 2012. Well, time flies anyway. Fine. I'll pay the moocher fees next time. You win! =P

No comments:

Post a Comment