Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Little Hurricane's TV Debut...Happened?

I don't even watch "Revenge," but it doesn't mean that I'm not a fan of it. The show is just not on my plate. Little Hurricane announced on their Facebook that their song, "Get By," will be played during last week's episode. It was an exciting moment!

The moment came...and went. I had to watch the episode 2.5 times to finally hear it! "Get By" was severely underused as background noise, not even as music, during one of the bar scenes. The good news is that the song was made available on ABC's website right after the episode. Hopefully it has gotten more traction from there. They certainly deserve it. No worries, the talent is there and the people will come. I freaking <3 Little Hurricane. Now if only you'd come back to visit the East Coast!

No comments:

Post a Comment