Friday, February 25, 2011

PS22 Chorus => OSCARS!

Have you heard? These awesome kids from my 'hood are going to L.A., to sing onstage at the Oscars this Sunday! Yeah, what did you have on your resume before you turned 12? =D And if you don't know who these kids are, here's a clip of one of their performances! Educate yourself XD



I'm so excited! Thanks to their ever giving and amazing teacher, Greg Brienberg, a.k.a. Mr. B. We need more inspirational teachers like him (ESPECIALLY like my dear friend, Miss U!!) who love what they're doing for our future generations. When Miss U and I hang out, we exchange stories about work that are great, funny, sometimes disgusting and even horrid! But Miss U wouldn't change anything for a second because she loves teaching our kids. If you're reading this Miss U, I plan to have my kids in your class someday, haha! And me? ...Well I'm still looking for my calling ;)

How much energy and popped veins these teachers have sacrificed, in the likes of Socrates, Hippocrates, Confucius and for me, Mr. Doyle. These lessons stays with us forever whether we realize it or not. Thanks, to all the teachers. Cheers and good luck, P.S. 22!

"Teachers don't impact for a year, but for a lifetime." - Anonymous

No comments:

Post a Comment