Friday, February 25, 2011

Guilty Pleasure of the Week - Cocktail Waitress...

Here's my Guilty Pleasure of the Week. We allllll have one. WARNING - Spoiler Alert:

I was giggling like a teenage girl when Rachel and Blaine kissed! WOWZAS. Dang it, I wish they continued this Blaichel or Raine thing for at least some time (few episodes) during their experimental teenage angst years. They both look so good together! They got jipped of that. So did we. Boo.
Then the love bugs break out into The Human League's, Don't You Want Me for all the 80's babies. All karaoke-ers should follow their dance moves. It's so in touch with the song, lol! Now I can't get it out of my head! Oh, there's nothing quite like you, 80s music.

I was working as a waitress at a cocktail bar
That much is true
But even then I knew I'd find a much better place
Either with or without you

CLICK HERE for the clip I personally made for you, *wink*!
http://www.hulu.com/watch/215566/glee-blame-it-on-the-alcohol?c=775:921

No comments:

Post a Comment