Thursday, April 14, 2011

Fail...

So a # of posts ago, I mentioned that I was excited to be able to see Jackson Tyler Hunt play in NYC! I was all pumped to go to his 11 PM performance on a Wednesday night, even though I had work at 9 AM the next day! I drank coffee like it was from the Fountain of Youth. Went to Barnes and Noble to pass the time. Got an onigiri (rice triangle) and ate it while walking in the park!! By 9 PM I was DONE. I couldn't...just couldn't stay up any longer. I was a sleep delinquent the days before and I should've known better =.=

By 10 PM I was home...

So sorry that I missed out! Sigh. I'll have to wait 'til next time. But who knows when that will be? Sometimes these moments come around like shooting stars! Ah, I will continue to follow this young and enthusiastic musician. On another note, I felt a whole lot better today and got some artichoke pizza in Chelsea with some crazies but besties. So creamy and crunchy and yummy...drool...

No comments:

Post a Comment