Friday, December 21, 2012

SPIN-ning it

I've been greeted by many weird things on my way home before. Lost animals, people and things. This one found its way into my mailbox. And then it got ME lost.



I was wondering what happened to this month's SPIN magazine. SPIN has doled out its last PRINT publication last month! Settle down, now. It's not gone. They just moved the publication entirely online. Apparently, to fulfill my passion for music, in print, the parent company thoughtfully sent a magazine that would transfer that same passion for cars! In print.

"I know we can't replace the insight and passion that SPIN delivered to new-music lovers. But we can promise that Car and Driver will provide that same passion and insight for cars."

I definitely appreciate the effort but...I...I don't know.

Well, I guess don't knock it til you've tried it.

No comments:

Post a Comment